Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Beginning Unaware

When I was 15, I lost my virginity to a girl named Gretchen. It didn't last long and we were in the uncomfortable back seat of my mom's car. She told me it hurt, but I didnt know that was my fault and as I lasted seconds, we never brought it up again.

Later, as a junior in HS, I had been making out with my gf and we'd gotten naked. She and I tried for a while to get the condom on, but it wouldnt go over the head of my penis. I didn't realize anything was amiss, only that we were having trouble with the condom I'd brought, and ended up never having sex.

It wasn't until Katie, my gf in my senior year, made a comment during our first night in her apt (she was a year older). We'd gotten naked in her bed for the first time. She'd wrapped her hand around my erection in the dark and paused. I can remember her words to this day, "Fuck me. You're HUGE!" I didn't know at the time so doubted her but she made a point to compare me to her exes. It took us some patience and work, but she managed to take me. The whole time she was cursing and going "so fucking big" over and over as she rode me.

I went home late that night and measured myself. I knew average was 5-6" and i was much longer than that. I remember being turned on by the fact that my cock was "huge". Here i was a tall skinny geek of a kid, who spent his life being bullied and beaten up, and it turns out I won the cock jackpot.

The next day I tried bending down and viola! I could suck myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment