Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Have a Huge Cock

At the behest of a friend, I am starting this blog in order to have a safe place to openly discuss my large penis and its' effect on my life. I'm not sure I'm ready to say exactly how big it is, but as an ex once told me, "both hands and my mouth can't handle it all". I suppose I'll stay vague for now, not trying to set expectations about it's actual dimensions...I'd rather talk about how it makes me feel (and how it makes others feel). I'm pretty shy about how big it is so this blog is an exercise in getting over my shyness and talking about it. It's long, thick, and beautiful. I shouldn't be shy about it, but it's caused alot of damage over the years and I'm regularly objectified over it. I understand that, but it still begins to weigh heavily on a man to have negativity surrounding his penis size. Here is my ongoing attempt to be proud of having a huge cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment